The health and safety of your family and mine is my top priority. Here is some information about my shop and your hand crafted purchase in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I am an essential worker, and as such I am constantly monitoring my health for signs of infection. Specifically, my temperature is taken multiple times a day to detect the possibility of fever.
- The shop is a dusty place sometimes, so I have always worn a mask when working on orders. This practice is especially relevant now.
- While the CDC has counseled that the virus that causes COVID-19 is spread primarily through person to person contact and does not spread easily through contact with surfaces, the items you order and their packaging are disinfected and kept sterile before shipping.
- I cannot control how the parcel is handled during shipping, so please take care to disinfect the package before opening it.
- The response to the pandemic has caused a lot of service disruptions within supply chains and logistics companies. As such, I cannot be held responsible for delays created by couriers or postal carriers once your order has shipped to you. However, if there are any delays in processing your order before shipping because of COVID, I will let you know immediately.
If you have any questions regarding this information, your order, or the shop, please don't hesitate to contact me directly and I'd be happy to help.